Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christoph Gehlen
Vice Dean Diversity and Talent Management
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johannes Fottner
Vice Dean Research and Innovation
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Birgit Vogel-Heuser
Vice Dean Information Management
Dr. Michael Otto
Vice Dean Academic and Student Affairs
Prof. Mark Michaeli
- Prof. Dr. Sonja Berensmeier
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kai-Uwe Bletzinger
- Prof. Andreas Hild
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Klein
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Werner Lang
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Boris Lohmann
- Prof. Mark Michaeli
- Prof. Dr. Roland Pail
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Polifke
- Prof. Dr. Kurosch Thuro
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Birgit Vogel-Heuser
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Winter
- Apl. Prof. Dr. Konrad Koch
- Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Rehfeldt
- Dr.-Ing. Francesca Taddei
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Stemmer
- Karen Arlt
- Jens Hümmer
- Christoph Geest
- Emelie Novak
- Clara Alexandra Rüdesheim
- Béla Schell
- Leo Duck (Guest)
The student School Council representatives can be reached via Mail: email@example.com
Gender Equality Officer
- Dr. Ann-Kathrin Goldbach
Academic Program Directors are member of the School’s Teaching Committee. They are responsible for strategic and professional development of the Study Programs within their professional Profile.
- Aerospace: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Drechsler
- Architecture & Design: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alexander von Kienlin
- Civil Engineering: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Roberto Cudmani
- Environmental Engineering: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Drewes
- Geodesy: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christoph Holst
- Geo Engineering: Prof. Dr. Michael Krautblatter
- Interdisciplinary Engineering: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Gee
- Mechanical Engineering: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Veit Senner
- Mobility: Prof. Dr. Constantinos Antoniou
Departments are platforms for disciplinary networking on teaching and research topics, as well as structured discussion among all members. Department Heads are moderators in this process.
- Aerospace and Geodesy (ASG): Prof. Dr.-Ing. Mirko Hornung
- Architecture (ARC): Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Regine Keller
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE): Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Winter
- Energy & Process Engineering (EPE): Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Jossen
- Engineering Physics and Computation (EPC): Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Polifke
- Materials Engineering (MAE): Prof. Dr. Peter Mayr
- Mechanical Engineering (MEC): Prof. Dr. Klaus Bengler
- Mobility Systems Engineering (MOS): Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Bogenberger
Management and Administration (School Office)
Management, specialist and administrative staff working in the TUM School of Engineering and Design: We manage research, teaching and recruitment strategies for the School and its Departments.
We organize all processes that relate the dean's responsibilities. Please feel free to contact us for general inquiries that are not covered by other divisions. In the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contacts under People & Responsibilities.
We organize the preparation and follow-up of Committee meetings and support appointment procedures.
In the area of Research & Innovation, we support the development of new projects, we connect stakeholders, and we enhance transfer processes into industry and society. We coordinate the School's Departments in their disciplinary networking and development.
In the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contacts under People & Responsibilities.
Dr. Till von Feilitzsch
Dr. Birgit Vierling
We are responsible for staff development and budget planning for the School.
In the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contact person under Resources.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact persons can be found on the respective websites of the degree programs.
Additionally, in the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contacts under People & Responsibilities.
Dr. Ingrid Mayershofer
Dr. Anna Reif
Isabelle Canchila Acuna
Dr. Bernhard Lempe
Dr. Katja Lokau
Dr.-Ing. Felix Müller
Dr. Heike Pleisteiner
Dr. Birgit Theisen
Dr. Antonios Tsakarestos
Dr. Dimitri Franz
We support doctoral candidates, supervisors and institutions involved in the doctoral process with qualification programmes and additional services.In the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contact persons under People & Responsibilities.
Kontakt: email@example.com oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Head: Dr.-Ing. Annette Spengler
In the area of Information Technology, we supervise the setup of workstations and IT procurement and the operation of student computer clusters. We provide first level support, onboarding and assistance with school-specific IT issues.
In the field of Communications, we create communication concepts and campaigns, provide editorial services and social media management. We are active in the areas of marketing, media production and internal communications.
In the area of Spatial Development, we take care of space and user planning on School level, the maintenance of building infrastructure and the support of construction and renovation activities.
In the TUM Campus Management System you will find your personal contact persons under People & Responsibilities.
Dr. Michael Otto
Diversity is an important cross-sectional task at our School. We provide advice and support with the goal of working and researching in a highly equitable and inclusive manner. Further information and contacts are available on the website in the section Diversity.
Head: Michaela Wenzel